Dallas, TX | September 17-19, 2019
Join Augmentir at Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit (EWTS) in Dallas, TX. EWTS is the longest-running and most comprehensive event dedicated to the business and industrial applications for wearables. EWTS will bring more than 800 attendees, 90 presenters, and 65 exhibitors together, to discuss everything wearables – from smart glasses, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs) to AR, VR, and MR, body-worn sensors, wrist wearables, and exoskeletons.
This year at EWTS:
- Learn how AR/VR and Wearables Drive ROI for Your Business
- Try Out and Put On the Top Enterprise AR/VR and Wearable Solutions
- Unlock the Potential AR/VR and Wearables Holds for Your Business
Where to find Augmentir:
- Our team will be located at Booth #320 in the expo hall throughout the show.
- Join Augmentir CEO Russ Fadel on Tuesday, September 17th, at 3:30 pm in the Yellow Room for his Case Study talk: “Industry 4.0 Realized! How Artificial Intelligence and a Modern Augmented Worker Platform Delivers the Promise of Industry 4.0 to Small, Medium, and Large Manufacturers.”
- Russ will also be participating in a Panel Discussion on Wednesday, September 18th, at 11:15 am in the Yellow Room.
Be sure to stop by our Booth 320 and experience how Augmentir’s platform is combining enterprise augmented reality with artificial intelligence and machine learning to aid and support workflows with digital instructions, and powering on-the-job learning and enhance productivity for manufacturing’s frontline. You can also schedule a meeting with us prior to EWTS by filling out the form on this page. If you can’t make it to the event, follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter for live updates from the show.