The 6th annual Digital Manufacturing Summit is a world-class manufacturing event brought to you by Transform Industry, launched under Transformative Media. Transform Industry connects the global manufacturing, industrial, innovation, automotive and future technology ecosystem to transform the way we do business. With 20+ senior expert speakers and 8+ technology partners, the Digital Manufacturing Summit event will illustrate the latest manufacturing case studies, explore enterprise transformation, and showcase future innovations.
At the Digital Manufacturing Summit, in addition to personal and professional development, you can steer your business to work smarter and become more agile. Learn how leading companies are utilizing and implementing new applications, solutions and technologies.
Learn how you can build an autonomous workforce of the future with Augmentir!
Augmentir’s VP of Strategic Operations Chris Kuntz will be a speaker at this year’s event talking about the future manufacturing workforce and why it’s time to rethink how we train, guide, and support our workers. Learn best practices for leveraging real-time workforce intelligence to provide insights into workforce training, guidance, and support needs and hear how leading manufacturers are using digital tools to allow their workforce to work autonomously for tasks like routine maintenance and quality checks.
In this session, you’ll also discover how AI-based, data-driven performance support can intelligently close skills gaps at the moment of need and improve safety, quality, and productivity.
At Augmentir, we believe the true value comes from the data-driven insights that our AI powered Connected Worker platform provides. When you combine AI with digital work instructions, you can see exactly how well your workforce is performing as well as where the strengths are. With these insights our platform creates tailored work instructions for each individual worker, enabling them to perform at their very best. Stop by the Augmentir booth to learn more!
What Will You Gain?
At the Digital Manufacturing Summit, in addition to personal and professional development, you can steer your business to work smarter and become more agile. Learn how leading companies are utilizing and implementing new applications, solutions, and technologies.
Key Focus Areas include:
- Smart Factory
- AI & Machine Learning
- Industry 4.0
- Sensors & IoT
- Big Data Analytics
- Digital Transformation
- Predictive Maintenance
- Additive Manufacturing
- AR & VR
- Connected Production
- Supply Chain resilience
- Digital Twin
- Robots & Cobots
- Intelligent Process Automation
Who will be there?
From CEOs to VPs of Manufacturing, Technology, Digital, Innovation, Operations and Supply Chain. Mingle with VPs, Directors and Managers, Senior Decision makers at every level. This practical, how-to content-packed programme will show you where the opportunities are that you can exploit, and, more importantly, how you can gain competitive advantage. Our expert speakers and discussion leaders will steer you through the process required to transform and future proof your manufacturing business for the next decade.
- Optimize business processes
- Seize competitive advantage in an unprecedented era
- Expand your business and customer portfolio
- Reduce costs – work lean and smarter
- Drive ahead of the competition
- Improve resourcing efficiencies for greater productivity
- Streamline your production process
- Turbo charge profitability and ROI
- Build positive brand exposure
- Increase operational capacity
- Gain exposure to multiple industries successfully deploying new and emerging technologies with best-in-class manufacturing speakers
- Expand your professional network through meetings, panels, and roundtable sessions
- Make better data-based decisions on vital business projects
- Get direct access to world renowned enterprises and learn best practice through case studies and exclusive presentations
- Source new suppliers and have productive conversations to how they can support your manufacturing business
- Benefit from a fully immersive virtual event experience with interactive event features, video meetings, chat and advanced networking capabilities and AI powered matchmaking