Find out how Bio-Chem Fluidics was able to reduce training times of new hires by over 80% (from three months down to two weeks) using Augmentir’s AI-powered augmented worker platform.
In this Case Study, you will learn how Bio-Chem Fluidics used Augmentir to:
- Move from paper-based to interactive augmented instructions for assembly and QA procedures
- Collect and provide insights on the granular assembly data required for their lean manufacturing initiatives and increasingly stringent regulatory requirements
- Drive quality improvements through validation of critical assembly steps
- Provide built in “training” for less experienced assemblers and temps
- Reduce training time by over 80% (from three months down to two weeks)