Online | On-demand
The manufacturing industry as a global footprint of over 350 million workers. That number becomes even larger when adding in field service technicians.
Despite all of the advancements in robotics and automation, these workers are being asked to perform increasingly complex jobs using technology that has remained relatively unchanged for 20 years.
Augmentir VP of Marketing, Chris Kuntz, sat down with Todd Hockenberry, host of the Industrial and Manufacturing podcast to talk about Artificial Intelligence (AI), Augmented Reality (AR), and the industrial shop floor.
You will learn:
- How manufacturers should start thinking about digital transformation
- Risks of adopting software or new technology for industrial companies
- The consumerization of software and how it impacts industrial businesses
- How manufacturers can use AI to make work easier, better, and faster
- How AR is used in practice on the shop floor
- And more!