Online | On-demand
Online | On-demand
Online | On-demand
Online | On-demand
For equipment manufacturers, the traditional approach to installing, maintaining, and servicing their equipment has become increasingly challenging due to the current travel limitations and changing nature of work during COVID-19. In this webinar, join Augmentir in a discussion on how industrial OEMs are using AI-powered Connected Worker technology to transform how they service and support their customers and ensure field service continuity during this unprecedented time.
Whether you have your own service force or work through a dealer network, learn how Augmentir’s Connected Worker software platform is being used to:
- Enable your customers and 3rd party service companies to install, maintain, and repair equipment using easy to understand Augmented Guided Instructions
- Provide remote and virtual support through integrated Remote Assist collaboration tools
- Use AI-driven “True Opportunities” to shed light on inefficiencies and service, repair, maintenance process improvement opportunities within your direct service force, dealer networks, and customers
Hear from Russ Fadel, CEO and Co-Founder of Augmentir on how Augmentir’s Connected Worker platform is using AI to ensure equipment manufacturers are continually support their customers and operating at their best.
Online | On-demand
Accelerating Digital Transformation of the Frontline Workforce with an AI-based Connected Worker Platform
Organizations everywhere are facing 10x the rate of change versus prior decades. Those that see this as an opportunity in disguise and commit to innovate will separate themselves from the pack and reap competitive advantage of a kind that comes only once in many centuries. The top challenges leaders face include safety of every stakeholder, continuity in delivery to customers and staying ahead of competitors. AI Automation and AR enabled Remote collaboration are central now to the corporate innovation portfolio of any business leader and crucial to boosting productivity at a time when enterprises most need it.
As fewer people report to work on site, leaders need to do more with less by embracing AI powered automation and connected worker technology. Moreover, with experts retiring in large numbers, efficient knowledge transfer must be enabled with AR powered digital work instructions and visual-content-rich standard operating procedures. Augmentir, the world’s first connected worker platform which integrates AI and AR capabilities, meets the needs as a front runner in Industry4.0 applications which require convergence of physical and digital systems.
Join us for this webinar to hear from industry leaders Dr. DP Prakash and Lisa Sibilia, Co-CEOs of Youtopian, and Russ Fadel, CEO & Co-Founder of Augmentir as they share insights and best practices on how to help companies innovate to create a competitive advantage in today’s new normal. We will cover:
- Key findings from Youtopian’s work in partnership with Augmentir
- how connected worker technology is key to innovation with the frontline workforce in today’s COVID era
- AI Automation and AR enabled Remote collaboration are central now to the corporate innovation portfolio of any business leader and crucial to boosting productivity at a time when enterprises most need it
Dr. DP Prakash, Co-CEO of Youtopian, was the former Global Head of Innovation at Global Foundries and has held numerous technology leadership roles spanning Research, Development and Manufacturing over two decades at IBM. Lisa Sibilia, Co-CEO of Youtopian, is an expert in Education Management and a graduate of the LEAD Corporate Innovation Program from the Stanford Graduate School of Business.
Also hear from Russ Fadel, CEO and Co-Founder of Augmentir as he shares insights into how connected worker technology is key to innovation with the frontline workforce in today’s COVID era, where companies are experiencing disruptions to the workforce and new constraints around social distancing and travel. Augmentir is the world’s only AI-Powered Connected Worker platform for industrial companies and the first of its kind to combine enterprise augmented reality (AR) with artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) to intelligently close skills gaps so that frontline workers can perform their jobs with higher quality and increased productivity while driving continuous improvement across the organization.
Online | On-demand
It’s no secret that more and more processes on the manufacturing floor are becoming digitized and connected. Yet what is often times left out of the Digital Transformation / Industry 4.0 discussion are the people – the human workers that make up a critical and integral part of the manufacturing equation.
Augmentir recently presented to dozens of manufacturing companies along with the CPMT (Center of Powder Metallurgy Technology) at a virtual meeting on Nov 5, 2020, and introduced the audience to the increasing need and value of digitizing their front-line workforce, enhancing SOP’s and leveraging an Artificial Intelligence based connected worker solution.
This webcast is a recording of that presentation, and provides insight into how emerging technologies are changing the way we compete and operate in the manufacturing sector, and how now, more than ever, manufacturing companies are turning to digital technology to help guide and assist their workforces – helping them operate at peak levels of safety, quality, and productivity during this global pandemic.
This webcast will focus on 2 key technologies that are shaping the future manufacturing workforce – Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence, and will discuss why now is the time to consider these and start digitizing and connecting your frontline workforce. These technologies are proving to be practical and effective ways to close skill gaps and transform training efforts – allowing your frontline workers to work safely and efficiently in today’s new normal
This webcast will cover topics that include:
- The changing nature of work, and specifically how the global pandemic is not only changing how we manufacture and machine parts, but also changing everything we do.
- Use cases on how digital technology is helping during these times
- Share proven strategies and best practices on getting started
- And highlight a few manufacturing companies who are embracing and leading with these technologies today
Join Russ Fadel, CEO at Augmentir, and Conor Puckett, Operations Manager at Bio-Chem Fluidics as they discuss how AI and Connected Worker Technology is optimizing overall worker effectiveness and transforming the factory of the future.
Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) has long been used in lean manufacturing to measure the effectiveness of factory equipment, yet many manufactures still ignore the human component of a lean strategy. Only considering OEE while ignoring worker effectiveness is a missed opportunity, and while measuring worker/labor effectiveness is not a new concept, the emergence of digital technology is now making it easier and more practical to connect the manufacturing workforce with the right support tools and real-time data and insights to help them do their best work.
Manufacturers are now starting to leverage digital tools to improve worker safety, quality, and productivity. The combination of digital work instructions and real-time support for workers not only provides a complete Worker support solution, but also helps operations managers better understand utilization and efficiency of workforce and identify opportunities for improvement.
In this webinar, you will:
- Learn how to extend the principles of OEE to the manufacturing workforce
- Hear proven approaches that leverage AI and connected worker technology to digitize manufacturing processes and uncover opportunities for improved worker efficiency and effectiveness
- Discover best practices for optimizing worker performance and enhancing workforce development programs
- Hear from Bio-Chem Fluidics, an industrial equipment manufacturer, on how they are using AI and digital worker tools to improve quality and productivity within their manufacturing operations
Russ Fadel, Co-Founder and CEO at Augmentir
Conor Puckett, Operations Manager at Bio-Chem Fluidics
Online | October 20, 2020 – 11:00 am EST
It’s not business as usual in 2020.
The impact of COVID-19 and the subsequent changes in how factories are located, staffed, managed and digitized are placing pressure on manufacturing operations leaders. This is certainly the case for companies that rely on successful MRO programs, where the nature of work is forcing changes to traditional maintenance and repair procedures. Emerging technologies such as artificial intelligence (AI), augmented reality (AR) based remote collaboration, and connected worker solutions are now central to strategies that are helping to optimize plant operations at a time when enterprises most need it.
Connected worker solutions help connect factory workers with various digital tools to improve the safety, quality and productivity of the jobs they perform. These solutions, combined with SAP PM, can help transform and reimagine maintenance, repair and operational processes for today’s new normal.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How the manufacturing landscape has changed since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, introducing a new normal for work environments
- How connected worker technology is helping to ensure business continuity and improved levels of safety, quality and productivity
- How a connected worker platform can help extend the value of SAP PM, empowering workers with the digital tools they need to succeed in modern operating environments – avoiding unexpected down time, lost production and increased operational costs.
This webinar is hosted in partnership with IndustryWeek, Russ Fadel, Co-Founder and CEO of Augmentir
Augmentir is the world’s only AI-Powered Connected Worker platform. Augmentir is being used by manufacturing and service companies to empower their frontline workers to perform at their best and deliver improvements in safety, quality, and productivity consistently, year-over-year.
Where to find us
425 Caredean Dr
Horsham, PA 19044
- This Is Not Your Grandfather’s WorkforceOctober 14, 2021
- Augmentir Selected to Join the Webex Ecosystem as Cisco’s Connected Worker Partner, Now Available via the SolutionsPlus ProgramSeptember 8, 2021
- Augmentir Highlighted as a Key Connected Worker Vendor in Gartner Hype Cycle for Consumer Goods ManufacturingAugust 16, 2021
- Augmentir Recognized in 4 Gartner Hype Cycles for Digital Transformation and Connected Worker Innovation in ManufacturingAugust 13, 2021