Online | On-demand
Last spring we were only a few months into the pandemic that was set to permanently change the way we work, and change how manufacturing companies manufacture and deliver their products, and provide customer support. Russ Fadel, CEO at Augmentir, talks with Bruce Morey, Senior Technical Editor for Manufacturing Engineering Magazine about this past year and the changes seen in the industrial sector, specifically, relating to digital transformation and connected worker technology.
In this podcast, Russ and Bruce discuss:
- How the “digital journey” relates to frontline workers and frontline activities in manufacturing
- How industrial companies get started with digital transformation efforts that can seem overwhelming
- How artificial intelligence (AI) helps drive continuous improvement and impacts workforce development
- The benefits of connected worker technology
- The demand and adoption of connected worker solutions in manufacturing