Join Augmentir at the Smart Manufacturing for Automotive summit in Detroit on September 13, 2022 and learn new approaches to leveraging Industry 4.0 technologies to achieve mass customization, whilst continuing to increase capacity, reduce costs, and maintain safety.
Although implementing smart technologies will produce the desired ROI, understanding how to achieve value at scale while avoiding disruption to production and supply is complex, and requires a deep understanding of the technology, data, and manufacturing operations.
Through a series of presentations and interactive discussions, the Smart Manufacturing for Automotive conference will cover the following topics:
- Leveraging smart technologies for mass vehicle customization
- Adopting industry 4.0 to meet organizational sustainability goals
- Engaging and training the future manufacturing workforce
- Build the business case for new technology adoption
- Utilize data to accelerate digital transformation within your connected plant
Augmentir at Smart Manufacturing for Automotive
Join us for a discussion on the future manufacturing workforce –
The Future Manufacturing Workforce: It’s Time to Rethink How We Train, Guide, and Support Our Workers
- Applying best practices for leveraging real-time workforce intelligence to provide insights into workforce training, guidance, and support needs
- Understanding how leading automotive manufacturers are using digital tools to enable their workforce to operate autonomously for tasks like routine maintenance and quality checks
- Discover how AI-based, data-driven performance support can intelligently close skills gaps at the moment of need, and improve safety, quality, and productivity