We are all experiencing a pivotal moment in manufacturing as we look to simplify, standardize, and automate workforce processes in order to revolutionize operations for a more sustainable future. As you are looking to drive your business forward during this transformative time in manufacturing, consider attending IMPACT to learn how industry leaders are tackling the manufacturing biggest challenges today and how they plan to navigate the workforce of the future.
The IMPACT Manufacturing Summit is a customized event that is customized to help you with your current manufacturing challenges. You’ll learn from industry veterans and connect to the solutions you need. Because IMPACT is a solutions-based event, you will have meetings scheduled for you with the right solution providers to solve them. You leave with a plan and the tools you need to move your company forwards.
This year there are two ways to enjoy the impact Manufacturing, In-Person or Virtual!
The in-person IMPACT Manufacturing Summit will take place March 6-8th in Dallas, TX. At this year’s event in Dallas, you can expect to:
- Hear from Industry Experts with over 30 captivating speakers on the agenda, learn from leaders driven to inspire.
- Solve Your Top Challenges – meet 1-on-1 with solution providers hand selected & specifically qualified to meet your needs.
- Make Inspired Connections – Collaborate with like-minded professionals eager to share strategy and new points of view.
- Choose from 45 Sessions, 30 Speakers, 6 Networking Events & More
The virtual IMPACT Manufacturing Summit will take place online from March 14-18th. At the virtual Impact event, you can expect to:
- Hear from Industry Experts – Learn from thought leaders making waves in your industry, all from the comfort of your own home.
- Solve Your Top Challenges – Meet 1-on-1 with solution providers hand selected to meet your needs.
- Total Flexibility From Your Locale – Kick back in a cozy corner and access sessions in real time or on demand. It’s entirely up to you to decide whether to catch the premiere online or watch presentations on demand.
Both the in-person and virtual event include discussions on solutions, strategy, and connections from today’s most powerful brands & voices. Key themes for the events include:
- Continuous Improvement & Quality Management
- Intelligent Automation & Robotics
- Plant & Facilities Management
- Agile Design and Innovation
- Sustainability and Green Manufacturing
- Advancements in Digital Manufacturing
- Recruiting Top Talent & Workplace Education