LEAP HR: Manufacturing is your unique opportunity to uncover the brand-new HR thinking. This is your only opportunity to find out who’s doing what, and how they’re getting it done in a highly regulated, unionized, and industrialized sector.
Step inside 20+ case studies of scalable, applicable, and immediately implementable HR strategies that are enabling manufacturers of all sizes and types to navigate the new challenges posed by an intensifying talent shortage.
Leave with the inspiration and toolkit you need to transform HR impact in your own manufacturing organization’s product and bottom-line performance.
Augmentir at Leap HR Manufacturing
The team at Augmentir is looking forward to this year’s event in Denver! Stop by the Augmentir booth to discuss the biggest trends and challenges of the manufacturing workforce today and how Augmentir’s smart connected worker solution is being used to shape today’s new workforce and address these challenges. Augmentir enables companies to digitize all of the processes that impact frontline workers from the “hire to retire” providing smart insights that reduce time to productivity, enable targeted reskilling and upskilling, and provide individualized guidance and support at the point of work so that you get the most skilled and efficient workforce.
What to Expect
Participate & connect with a community of the most innovative manufacturing HR leaders for two days of future-focused, strategic dialogue like no other:
- 20+ Case Studies from Small, Medium & Large Organizations in the Construction Industry
- 100+ In-Person HR Attendees Looking to Connect & Network with Manufacturing Thought-Leaders Across the US
- A Speaker Faculty Of The Most Forward-Thinking HR Leaders From Leading Manufacturing Firms Sharing Their Most Sought-After Insights
Just Some of the 20+ Case Studies to be Shared in 2022 include:
- How P&G has simplified its assessment process for new candidates to reduce the application process down from 3 weeks to 3 hours, to hire 300 people per month.
- How PepsiCo is creating meaningful opportunities for employees to develop and grow for roles required in the future, whilst transforming the skilled labor of the enterprise.
- How Reynolds American is using talent development to inform better talent management decisions, whilst developing roles for the future.
LEAP HR: Manufacturing covers topics such as:
- Revolutionizing how you develop your internal talent
- Inspiring, energizing, and developing employees at every level
- Transforming your succession planning
- Radically transforming your leadership development
- Putting HR in the driver’s seat
- Leading a high performance culture
- Driving engagement, performance and profitability through culture
- Linking productivity with energy management
- Ensuring competitiveness through diversity
- Transforming productivity and cut HR spend by millions