AI Manufacturing is focused on providing in-depth discussions and solutions for manufacturing professionals who are transforming their operational systems. The 5th annual event will bring together heads of manufacturing, digital transformation leaders, IT Directors and others tasked with evaluating new technologies and accelerating their digital transformation.
The event will cut through the hype to provide a comprehensive program and plans for action, assisting manufacturers to decrease downtime, improve profitability and stay competitive. Hear from and network with manufacturing experts on their own AI journeys; from lessons learned to ROI.
Augmentir at AI Manufacturing
Augmentir’s VP of Strategic Operations, Chris Kuntz, will be speaking about “Using AI To Unlock the True Potential of Today’s Workforce” at this year’s AI Manufacturing event!
Today’s manufacturing landscape is a dynamic mix of workforce challenges (including those brought on by Covid and the Great Resignation) and innovative solutions –many of which are powered by AI technology. This session will begin with a look at some dynamics in the manufacturing landscape and then focus on ways that technology (such as AI and connected worker solutions that recognize the variability in today’s workforce) are empowering workers by giving them tools and resources that will set them up for success.
In this session you will learn:
- Two keys to a highly effective, cross-functioning workforce, and why the least connected set of workers is often the most critical
- Top trends and key challenges in today’s workforce including the impact of rapid turnover and the importance of data-driven decisions
- How hybrid work is impacting the manufacturing workforce and ways that AI can help employee engagement challenges
- How today’s workforce dynamics are forcing manufacturers to rethink hiring, training and reskilling and the lessons learned through this shift
- The transformation of today’s workforce with AI & connected worker tools
Join Chris at this session if you’re interested in learning about increasing productivity and decreasing downtime including those responsible for operations, quality maintenance, COI, safety and EHS.
What to expect at AI Manufacturing
- 250+ Industry Experts – quality attendees with 80% Sr level
- 50+ Speakers – 2 days of world class content from the brightest minds in the industry
- 8 Networking Events – premium Networking events take center stage at the conference and includes breakfast, lunch & reception
In addition to in-depth presentations from industry leaders, 1×1 meetings, and an exhibit hall, attendees will leave the conference with the knowledge of how to:
- Use AI to Improve Quality, Reduce Defects, and Increase Profits
- Develop a Digital Twin to Optimize Plant Operations
- Use Building Blocks to Modernize Manufacturing Activities and Facilitate Growth
- Design Products Enabled by Additive and Hybrid Manufacturing Techniques
- Explore the Use of AI in Industrial Attacks and Defense
- AI in Manufacturing
- Digital Transformation
- Industry 4.0
- Data Analytics
- Connected Systems & Environments
- Investments & ROI
- Predictive and Prescriptive Maintenance
- Building and Maintaining a Digital Enterprise
- Digital Twins
- Data & Adaptive Analytics
- Barriers to Adoption & Lessons Learned
- Supply Chain Optimization
- Energy Management
- Price and Demand Forecasting