National Account Executive
Location: Remote, US West Region Preferred
Job Category: Full-time
Augmentir™ is a fast-growing AI-first enterprise SaaS company. Our market-leading connected worker platform is being used across a wide range of industries to help frontline workers do their best work. We believe that today’s industrial frontline workforce, with a global footprint of over 350 million workers, has been underserved by technology. We intend to change that. Our approach is to democratize artificial intelligence for the benefit of people in companies of all sizes, so that the industrial workforce can perform their jobs safely, on quality, and at the highest level of productivity.
Augmentir is growing and we are looking for a smart, high-energy individual to join our growing Sales Team! The job is for individuals who are willing to take on responsibility, work independently, and who are interested in career growth. Augmentir is an early stage startup experiencing hyper growth and this is an exceptional opportunity to join early phase with an extremely accomplished founding team.
We are looking for highly motivated National Account Executives with a proven track record selling SaaS platforms and/or software to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow the business worldwide.
We strive to build and maintain a culture of Mutual Respect, Trust, Honesty, and Collaboration – and always doing the right thing. We value Customer Focus, Adaptability, Integrity, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement & Innovation. If you are looking for a company with which to grow your career and share these same core values, then we want to talk to you!
As a National Account Executive (NAE) you will be responsible for driving revenue through new customer acquisition and will own the sales process for prospects interested in purchasing Augmentir’s products and services. This position pays a base salary plus commission.
- Complete sales demonstrations set by Sales Development Representatives.
- Execute a Sales Plan for achieving assigned revenue targets
- Exceed monthly targets
- Up-sell current clients
- Generate referrals and account penetration opportunities
- Maintain extremely accurate HubSpot accounts and forecast
- Proposal writing, ROI analysis, closing the sale, and account maintenance
- Continuously grow your knowledge of products, industry, and competition
- Adaptability – The ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Positive Interactions – Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Grit – The desire and willingness to go beyond expectations to meet goals and objectives and encourages the same in teammates
- Communication- Clearly conveys detailed and complex information and ideas to various levels of management through a variety of media in a manner to help them understand and retain the messages.
- Create Vision – Ability to sell vision, create understanding in lead/ prospect’s mind about what we do and why it’s important, and ability to consultatively re-engineer a lead/ prospect’s vision when there is misalignment.
- Influence – The ability to bring one’s view across clearly without damaging the relationship with the other party
- A 2-year degree required; 4-year degree preferred
- 3+ years of quota carrying sales experience with a SaaS or Software organization
- B2B and Industrial Sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas and track record exceeding quotas in past positions
- Experience using HubSpot desired but experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications strongly considered
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Strong learning agility and desire to grow with the Company