Join Augmentir in New York December 7 – 9, 2021 for the East Coast’s largest design and manufacturing event!
Advanced Manufacturing East is a six-in-one design and manufacturing expo is designed to give you a comprehensive view of the product lifecycle—from prototype to production. Come explore the latest insights and solutions spanning medtech, packaging, automation, plastics, design, and quality.
The East Coast’s Largest Design and Manufacturing Event
What you’ll discover at this must-attend event in New York:
• 350+ leading suppliers
• 6 trade shows under 1 roof spanning medtech, packaging, automation, design, plastics, and quality
• 3 days of free industry education including 3D printing, medtech, smart manufacturing, packaging innovations and more!
• Conference opportunities in Cannabis Packaging and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) in Manufacturing
Industry 5.0 – Creative People, Collaborative Robots & Smart Factories
Augmentir will be presenting alongside other industry experts in the Advanced Manufacturing Theater discussing Industry 5.0 and its focus on people and smart factories.
Title: Panel: Industry 5.0 – Creative People, Collaborative Robots & Smart Factories
Industry 4.0 is still making its way onto factory floors, but some say Industry 5.0 is already here. While Industry 4.0 focuses on networking plants and equipment for greater process control, efficiency and profitability, Industry 5.0 places humans back into the equation to enhance the agility, sustainability, and resiliency of production systems. Industry 5.0 is just as much about people, jobs, and culture as it is plants and machines. Your best Industry 5.0 implementations will strike a balance between human ingenuity, smart & sustainable plant and process design, and AI-powered solutions. This session will cover:
- Your Industry 5.0 team – understanding new roles and cross-functional training
- How the human machine interface is working to incorporate robots, sensors, cobots, and AI
- Continuous plant behavioral monitoring challenges including safety and security
- Case examples across industry sectors