Online | On-demand
Join us for a virtual roundtable of industrial transformation experts as they discuss how connected worker technology will shape the future of industrial transformation for manufacturing and service companies. Hear from:
- Andy Lowery, Co-Founder and former CEO @ RealWear
- Andy Timm, Founder and CEO @ CrucibleWorx
- Russ Fadel, Co-Founder and CEO @ Augmentir
Industrial companies continue to turn to emerging digital technology to equip and train their workforces with the tools and knowledge needed to perform at higher levels of safety, quality, and productivity in today’s new normal. Technologies such as mobile and wearable devices, augmented and mixed reality (AR/MR), and artificial intelligence (AI) are helping to connect a new generation of workers, and are allowing organizations to proactively and continually deliver the right level of support, guidance and improvement.
Still, despite promise of new technology, it still takes a coordinated and connected ecosystem of technology providers and solution specialists to realize digital transformation.
In this webinar you’ll hear from a panel of industry experts as they share proven approaches to achieving digital transformation for today’s frontline workforce:
- How wearable technology helps to improve productivity and ensure safety for a connected workforce
- How AI is being used to optimize worker performance and uncover opportunities for improvement across the organization
- How digital orchestration helps to deliver a complete solution
- How connected worker platforms can serve as a marketplace for a connected ecosystem