The Connected Worker Summit 2023 in Europe features a cross-industry immersive exploration of the challenges faced by digital manufacturing leaders and will help you develop an action plan to leverage data-driven connected worker technologies to enable seamless collaboration, enhance insights, and drive informed decisions on the frontline.
Manufacturers and industrial organizations are under an immense amount of pressure to deliver more products in less time, improving production efficiency and effectiveness. The Connected Worker Summit series has gathered over 800 leaders looking to drive efficiency, productivity, and innovation across their facilities and over 80 connected worker solution and technology providers to showcase trailblazing technologies to enhance and transform manufacturing operations.
What to expect at the Summit
If you want to understand how to better connect your workforce to the digital resources they need to work more effectively and increase productivity across your manufacturing operations, then this year’s Connected Worker Europe Summit is your must attend event of 2023.
Join 150+ manufacturing representatives at the Connected Worker Summit in Munich to discuss:
- Overcoming Resistance to Change through Best Practice User Adoption Strategies
- Connecting People and Technologies to Tactical, Operational and Strategic Processes
- The Integration of Connected Worker, Predictive Maintenance and Digital Twin
- Scaling Connected Worker Projects across Multiple Sites
- Building Sustainability and Energy Efficiency into your Connected Worker Operating Environment
- Infrastructure and Connectivity to Support Connected Worker Project Roll-Out
- Redefining the Factory of the Future Through the Power of Data, Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
Augmentir at the Connected Worker Summit
AI and connected worker solutions are transforming the manufacturing landscape, empowering frontline workers with access to tools, data, and insights that improve their day-to-day work processes and more.
Visit us at booth #2 to learn how leading manufacturers are using our AI-driven insights and smart, connected worker solutions to:
- optimize and digitize workflows
- increase workforce visibility
- reduce onboarding and training time
Also, be sure to attend our Interactive Discussion Group (IDG), from 9:50 am – 10:30 am on Day 2 of the Main Conference where Russ Fadel and Carsten Hunfeld will explore Digital Workflows and how smart connected worker solutions can can digitize frontline work processes and workflows to intelligently deliver personalized instructions matched to the needs of each worker.