Pittsburgh, PA | June 2-4, 2020
Join Augmentir at the Smart Manufacturing Experience 2020 in Pittsburgh, PA. The Smart Manufacturing Experience event enables manufacturers to get inspired and educated about these emerging technologies, upskill the workforce, improve quality and advance the future of manufacturing.
This event is laser-focused on advanced manufacturing technologies including:
- Additive Manufacturing (AM) & 3D Printing
- Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning
- Augmented Reality (AR) & Virtual Reality (VR)
- Automation & Robotics
- Data Analytics
- Industrial IoT
- Workforce Transformation
The Smart Manufacturing Experience elevates attendees’ understanding of smart technologies, encourages higher-level thinking, while accelerating the need to explore and implement Industry 4.0. This year you can expect:
- Technology Showcase – inspires imagination and hands-on exploration of the latest smart manufacturing technologies and solutions
- Networking – opportunities to engage with like-minded professionals who can share success stories and offer guidance on the smart manufacturing journey
- Keynotes – insightful presentations, delivered by visionary leaders, that promote higher-level thinking and evoke change
- Knowledge Bars – small-group discussions on relevant topics designed to let attendees “ask the expert”
- Tours – Other companies have implemented smart manufacturing; observe how they did it and the benefits they’ve realized
- Conference – technology-focused sessions, delivered by industry experts and end users, intended to give an overview of key smart technologies
- Workshops – in-depth discussions of key smart technologies to fast-track learning and accelerate adoption
Where to find Augmentir:
Augmentir will be speaking at this year’s Smart Manufacturing Experience event. Join Augmentir VP of Marketing, Chris Kuntz, as he speaks about “The Augmented Worker: Using AI to Intelligently Close the Skills Gap in Manufacturing.”
In this session you will learn about several unique approaches of using artificial intelligence (AI) that are being adopted by manufacturing companies to help close the skills gap and empower their workforces to perform at their best. Details on when and where this session will be held are to come.
Check back soon for more details on where else you can find Augmentir during the event.