Join us at the 2019 Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit (EWTS) in Dallas, TX, held September 17th-19th. EWTS is the longest-running and most comprehensive event dedicated to the business and industrial applications for wearables. EWTS will bring more than 800 attendees, 90 presenters, and 65 exhibitors together, to discuss everything wearables – from smart glasses, helmet-mounted displays (HMDs) to AR, VR, and MR, body-worn sensors, wrist wearables, and exoskeletons.
This year at EWTS:
- Learn how AR/VR and Wearables Drive ROI for Your Business
- Try Out and Put On the Top Enterprise AR/VR and Wearable Solutions
- Unlock the Potential AR/VR and Wearables Holds for Your Business
Where to find Augmentir:
- Our team will be located at Booth #320 in the expo hall throughout the show.
- Join Augmentir CEO Russ Fadel on Tuesday, September 17th, at 3:30 pm in the Yellow Room for his Case Study talk: “Industry 4.0 Realized! How Artificial Intelligence and a Modern Augmented Worker Platform Delivers the Promise of Industry 4.0 to Small, Medium, and Large Manufacturers.”
- Russ will also be moderating the Manufacturing group panel discussion on Wednesday, September 18th, at 11:15 am in the Yellow Room which will be focused around the question of how to leverage AR/VR & wearables to increase productivity, reduce downtime, and improve quality, employee training and retention.
Be sure to stop by our Booth 320 to experience our platform and learn why manufacturing companies looking to capitalize on the value of Industry 4.0 have started to augment their frontline workforce with more than just digital instructions, utilizing Artificial Intelligence (AI) to continually improve on all aspects of the business and realize value throughout their entire digital journey. You can also request a meeting with us prior to the event here.