Sales Development Representative
Job Category: Full-time
Augmentir™ is a fast-growing AI-first enterprise SaaS company. Our market-leading connected worker platform is being used across a wide range of industries to help frontline workers do their best work. We believe that today’s industrial frontline workforce, with a global footprint of over 350 million workers, has been underserved by technology. We intend to change that. Our approach is to democratize artificial intelligence for the benefit of people in companies of all sizes, so that the industrial workforce can perform their jobs safely, on quality, and at the highest level of productivity.
At Augmentir, our team members are the key to our success, and their expertise and talents keep us at the forefront of innovation in our industry. We are growing and we are looking for a smart, high-energy individual to join our growing Sales Team! The job is for individuals who are willing to take on responsibility, work independently, and who are interested in career growth. Augmentir is an early stage startup experiencing hyper growth and this is an exceptional opportunity to join early phase with an extremely accomplished founding team.
We are looking for highly motivated Sales Development Representatives to join our team as we continue to rapidly grow our business worldwide.
We strive to build and maintain a culture of Mutual Respect, Trust, Honesty, and Collaboration – and always doing the right thing. We value Customer Focus, Adaptability, Integrity, Teamwork, and Continuous Improvement & Innovation. If you are looking for a company with which to grow your career and share these same core values, then we want to talk to you!
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) position is responsible for prospecting, qualifying, and generating new sales leads to support Augmentir’s National Account Executives. This individual will be a highly motivated, self-starter that is able to identify and develop new business prospects from multiple sources including inbound marketing leads, prospect lists, discovery, and individual research. A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential. This position pays a base salary plus commission.
- Qualify targeted prospects and secure meetings for National Account Executives (NAE)
- Execute a Prospecting Plan for achieving assigned targets
- Pre-qualify leads/prospects by conducting research using LinkedIn, UpLead, and HubSpot
- Assign sequence in HubSpot and execute against defined email, phone calls, and messaging attempts to personally connect with leads/prospects with a goal of qualifying leads/prospects and setting appointments for NAEs
- Exceed monthly appointment targets
- Daily collaboration with NAEs to increase MQL to SQL conversion rates
- Generate referral opportunities
- Maintain extremely accurate HubSpot records
- Continuously grow your knowledge of products, industry, and competition
- Adaptability – The ability to readily modify, respond to, and integrate change with minimal personal resistance
- Positive Interactions – Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication
- Grit – The desire and willingness to go beyond expectations to meet goals and objectives and encourages the same in teammates
- Communication- Clearly conveys detailed and complex information and ideas to various levels of management through a variety of media in a manner to help them understand and retain the messages
- Create Vision – Ability to sell vision, create understanding in lead/prospect’s mind about what we do and why it’s important, and ability to consultatively re-engineer a lead/prospect’s vision when there is misalignment
- Influence – The ability to bring one’s view across clearly without damaging the relationship with the other party
- HS Diploma/Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years telemarketing and/or inside sales experience
- B2B and Industrial Sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity quotas and track record exceeding quotas in past positions
- Experience using HubSpot desired but experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM applications strongly considered
- Excellent client service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient in Google Suite and Microsoft Office products
- Strong learning agility and desire to grow with the Company