The Connected Worker Summit 2023 in Chicago is the only event in North America that focuses on delivering a connected ecosystem of connected people, connected processes, connected technologies, and connected data. Manufacturers and industrial organizations are under an immense amount of pressure to deliver more products in less time, improving production efficiency and effectiveness. The Connected Worker Summit series has gathered over 800 leaders looking to drive efficiency, productivity, and innovation across their facilities and over 80 connected worker solution and technology providers to showcase trailblazing technologies to enhance and transform manufacturing operations.
What to expect at the event
Featuring an exhibition of over 30 of the leading connected worker technology providers, 9 workshops, a masterclass, site tours, 8 tracks, and 16 Interactive Discussion Groups – plus structured networking sessions, this year’s event is dedicated toward understanding how to drive productivity across Industry 4.0 operating environments.
Join 250+ manufacturing representatives at the Connected Worker Summit in Chicago to discuss:
- Leveraging Data-Driven Connected Worker Technologies to Empower your Workforce and Drive Operational Efficiency
- Using AI and advanced analytics to enable your workforce to make informed decisions on the frontline
- Overcome resistance to change through best-practice user adoption strategies
- Generative AI: Strategies for Scaling Adoption across the Enterprise
- The Dark Side of Connected Worker Projects: What Happens When Things Go Wrong?
- Industry 4.0 Architecture for Manufacturing
- Infrastructure and Connectivity to Support Connected Worker Project Roll-Out
- Onboarding your Digital Workforce in the New Industry 4.0 Advanced Manufacturing Environment
- The Integration of Connected Worker, Predictive Maintenance and Digital Twin
- Improving Accessibility for People with Disabilities through Intelligent Wearable Solutions
Augmentir at the Connected Worker Summit
AI and connected worker solutions are transforming the manufacturing landscape, empowering frontline workers with access to tools, data, and insights that improve their day-to-day work processes and more. Look for us in the exhibition hall to learn how leading manufacturers are using our AI-driven insights and smart, connected worker solutions to:
- optimize and digitize workflows
- increase workforce visibility
- reduce onboarding and training time
Also, be sure to attend our Interactive Discussion Group (IDG) lead by David Landreth, covering “Workforce Attrition and Rapid Onboarding”, taking place on day two of the conference (November 14th) from 10:05 am to 11:00 am.