Virtual Event | October 6-27, 2021
The Enterprise Wearable Technology Summit (EWTS) is the longest-running and most comprehensive event dedicated to the business and industrial applications of wearables, including AR/VR/MR glasses and headsets, body-worn sensors, and exoskeletons. EWTS is where enterprises go to hear best practices and other practical insight for evaluating, adopting, implementing and scaling XR and wearables in the workplace.
EWTS 2021 takes place in four bite-sized conference days (every Wednesday from October 6-27, 2021), with community, networking and additional content drops throughout the rest of the month.
- Remote assistance/guided work instructions
- Design and visualization
- Marketing and sales
- Exoskeletons, smartwatches and biometrics
- Architecture, engineering, construction
- Automative, aviation and aerospace
- Logistics, supply chain and transportation
- Manufacturing and heavy machinery
- Oil, energy, utilities and mining
- Pharma, medical and chemical
- Retail, food and beverage and consumer goods
- Travel and hospitality
- Others: insurance, real estate, packing